If you are a remote worker battling work from home challenges like ongoing distractions, unable to create a healthy work from home schedule, difficulty meeting deadlines while working from home, and frequent work from home burnout, you do need a proper workspace that separates your work life from your personal life.
Don’t worry if you cannot afford a home office or renting a commercial space. Coworking spaces are on the rise for this very reason, i.e. they are affordable, do not come with any liability, offer a vibrant yet productive remote working experience, and some offer a lot of options like gym, healthy food cafes’ and professional networking opportunities to help you stay physically and mentally active.
When it comes to the workplace environment, San Francisco, California is intensifying as the boss of the coworking trend. Shared co-working spaces are developing here as a strong and economically feasible alternate for a wide range of professionals.
The San Francisco coworking industry is sure to accommodate your needs if you are searching for an appealing space surrounded by other industry professionals. It is a moderate and budget friendly space where you can comfortably complete your big projects.
Coworking spaces are popping up in major cities of the U.S with an annual growth rate of 24.2% while it’s predicted that by the year 2022, there will be more than 30,432 co-working spaces in the U.S.
As Coworking spaces are opening every day throughout San Francisco so finding a space that fits your needs can be overwhelming but luckily this article will help you in finding the best one for you.
List of Best Coworking Spaces in San Francisco, California
1- The Hivery (thehivery.com)
Best for Women
The Hivery is most popular and famous for its comprehensive culture, events that emphasize wellness, networking, and career skills. It has a bright and open space for businesswomen and freelancers.
- Free Member Occasions.
- Discount on Hivery Workshops.
- Private Phone Compartments.
- Discounted Venue Payments
- Fast Wi-Fi
- Coffee, Tea & Snacks.
- Flex 4: 4 workdays & 2 conference rooms starting at $200/month.
- Flex 8: 8 workdays & 2 conference rooms starting at $280/month.
- Unlimited Plan: unlimited workdays $ 10 conference rooms starting at $360/month.
- Fort Mason Centre, 2 Marina Blvd, Bldg. D#100, San Francisco, CA 94123.
2- COVO (sf.hellocovo.com)
Best for Wellness
As one of the best coworking spaces, COVO highlights wellness, community, plenty of art & culture, and a natural atmosphere. COVO offers you a free one-day trial with access to a desk and a free cup of coffee.
- Laser Printing.
- Pet Welcoming.
- Bicycle Room.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Hourly working ($4/hour).
- Open seating ($440/month).
- Dedicated desk ($560/month).
- Private office ($840/month).
SoMa district, 981 Mission Street, San Francisco, CA 94103
3- Bespoke (bespokesf.co)
Best for Retail Entrepreneurs
It is a delighted co-working space for tech. entrepreneurs, startups, and big brands with dedicated and attractive space to host conferences, expos, demos, workshops, seated dinners, or social events.
- Napping & Rest Rooms.
- Brainstorming Sessions.
- 24/7 WIFI & Workspace Access.
- Pet Friendly.
- Community Events.
- Shower facilities.
- $35 per day.
- Shared desk ($416/month).
- Dedicated desk ($644/month).
845 Market Street, Suite 450, San Francisco, CA 94103.
4- Canopy (canopy.space)
Best for Design Lovers
It is part of The Global Connective and perfect luxurious co-working space created by world-renowned designer Yves Behar for powerhouse entrepreneurs with flaunting furniture, goods, sound & climate-controlled environment, cultural programming, and thoughtful designs.
- HD Video Conferencing Amenities.
- VoIP Desk Phones.
- Herman Miller Ergonomic Furniture.
- Full Sized Kitchen.
- Tech. Support.
- Virtual office plan $100/month
- Nomad plan ( 60 days/year with 1 year commitment) – $275/month
- Shared table (10 days per month) – $365/month.
- Community table ( $595/month)
- Dedicated desk ($925/month).
- Private office ($2000/month).
- Jackson Square, 595 Pacific Ave 4th floor, San Francisco, CA.
- Pacific heights, 2193 Fillmore St, San Francisco, CA.
- Financial District, 353 Kearny St, San Francisco, CA.
5- Galvanize (galvanize.com)
Best for Tech Talent
Galvanize has a total of 6 campuses across the U.S with up-to-date interior and complementary décor. It’s bliss for tech. talent and home to boot camps, workshops and courses. It’s the best option if you want to make your brand successful, need assistance in getting started with access to resources and inspiration.
- Bike Storage.
- Recreation Space.
- 15 Conference Rooms.
- Weekly Workshops.
- High Speed WIFI.
- Onsite Staff.
- Open seated ($550/month)
- Dedicated desk ($750/month)
- Private Suites ($3800/month)
SoMa district, 44 Tehama St, San Francisco, CA.
6- We Work
Best Coworking Spaces Chain
We Work is an excellent, convenient, and accessible chain co-working space to a variety of programs and networks with 14 locations. As San Francisco is a center for tech. & finance. We Work will allow you to connect with clients and financiers throughout the city with access to any We Work spot once you promise its services.
- Professional and Social Events.
- Stocked Kitchen.
- Mail & Package Handling.
- Phone Booths & Meeting Rooms.
- Unique Common Lounges.
Prices vary depending on locations but the estimated cost is,
- Hot desk ($400-500/month).
- Dedicated desk (upwards $500/month).
- Private office ($1000/month).
- 156 2nd St, San Francisco, CA
- 1161 Mission St, San Francisco, CA.
- 2 Embarcadero Centre, San Francisco, CA.
- 44 Montgomery St, San Francisco, CA.
- 995 Market St, San Francisco, CA.
The Bottom line
The co-working spaces in San Francisco are evolving because of a rise in freelancers and startups. So with loads of features and incentives, San Francisco is a perfect place for you to work & get things done comfortably.